Re: Informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 07:44:17PM +0100, Richard Jones wrote:
> This is an informal RTP for mod_caml and camomile.

What do you mean with RTP exactly?

IIRC we already discussed in the past packaging of mod_caml. Apparently
you were interested in having them packaged in debian but no one stepped
forward to actully perform the packaging.

Since you already did the work, can't you simply be the maintainer of
the package with someone sponsoring your uploads? If you're willing to
be the maintainer I will be happy to be your sponsor.

> Camomile (http://camomile.sourceforge.net/) has just reached version
> 0.5.2.  It's a package that I'd dearly like to use more extensively,
> given that I'm involved in doing a lot of UTF-8 and Japanese-language
> websites.  Having it in Debian would make that easier for us.

Sylvain has already worked on camomile so I forward the question to him
:-)

Cheers