Re: The Great Mutt Revelation [Re: One more idea]

On Wed, Oct 15, 2003 at 11:18:39PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:

> I've decided it was time to reveal everything about the
> Mutt usage with mailing lists. Bear in mind this is a
> great power I'm going to share with you.
> After reading this message, you'll be able to avoid
> CC'ing on reply in mailing lists.

Finally something useful on this list :-)

> Please note that you'll see the sender's address displayed
> and not the list address, which is what you want.

Not for me. On the index page I see now:

 84   L Oct 15 To debian-ocaml (  44) The Great Mutt Revelation [Re: One

instead of

 84   L Oct 15 Jérôme Marant (  44) The Great Mutt Revelation [Re: One

How do fix this? Do I have to give explicitely a format string fo the
index page now?

-Ralf.