Re: Ocaml 3.07 mini-freeze scheduled for monday, ocotber the 13th.

On Fri, Oct 10, 2003 at 01:21:36PM +0200, Jérôme Marant wrote:
> Quoting Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr>:
>
> > Hello,
> >
> > I therefor announce a deadline date for an ocaml 3.07 mini-freeze to be
> > held onimonday, the 13th of october 2003. Ocaml is right now built on
> > all arches, except hppa and m68k (which have not yet trully tried
> > them), and lablgl/lablgtk are not built on s390 additionnaly. None of
> > these are because of problems, just because of slowness or other issues
> > with the autobuilders, so should all fall back in time.
> >
> > Thanks for the effort you made to make this rather quick migration
> > possible.
>
> After looking at some packages failure's logs, I noticed some autobuilders
> didn't manage to find ocaml-3.07 although it has been successfuly
> built on those architectures. Perhaps not all autobuilders have
> fixed versions of APT? Or the virtual package list hasn't been
> updated?

I believe that the autobuilders in question where to fast or something
such, and tried building before the package was in all mirrors, or
during the mirror update.

Also, since some autobuilders build out of the incoming queue, they may
have tried to build once the packages was moved from the incoming to the
accepted queue or from the accepted queue to the archive. I will let a
few days pass and hope this get solved, or contact the maintainers about
it. Or maybe simply upload the new version, which should fix this (and
the minor problems).

Friendly,

Sven Luther