Re: About this ocaml versioning stuff

On Tue, Jul 15, 2003 at 01:58:58PM +0200, J?r?me Marant wrote:
> > social contract says so. And anyway, we are the vanguard of ocaml
> > packaging, i guess others will follow suit if we do something :)))
> I think more and more of providing my own version of ocaml packages ...

Jerome, Sven, please, don't be silly.

The thread between you two is (not so) slowly drifting away from the
original two pointed out problems.

Please explain what kind of compatibility we are going to break having
as an invariant all symlinks pointing to the latest ocaml version.

We can also provide hard link if some broken minded script is looking
for ocaml not being a symlink! :-)

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli  --  Master in Computer Science @ Uni. Bologna, Italy