Re: status update of ocaml 3.06 testing transition.

On Sun, Nov 03, 2002 at 09:53:39AM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Unless there is another issue i did miss naturally.
> Did not check for another issue.

... but a fault of mine added a new issue, yesterday I erroniously
uploaded the new version of ocamlnet. The package seems to have been
already rebuilt on all architecture, but it was uploaded as usual with
the lowest priority so we have to wait the usual 10 days, sorry :-(

Cheers.

--
Stefano Zacchiroli - undergraduate student of CS @ Univ. Bologna, Italy
zack@cs.unibo.it | ICQ# 33538863 | http://www.cs.unibo.it/~zacchiro