Re: No /usr/bin/ocamltags in current ocaml package

On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 08:40:20AM +0100, Jérôme Marant wrote:

> Hi,
>
>   I need to build an application written in Ocaml and its Makefile
>   is using ocamltags. However, I did not find this program in
>   the current ocaml package. Is it part of the distribution or
>   is it third party? (ocamltags can be found in Mandrake ocaml
>   RPMs though).

Mmm ...

maybe it is just part of the source, but don't get installed ?

Mmm, the only tag related stuff in ocaml source is emacs/ocamltags.in. Is this
what you are looking for ?

If yes, there is a bug in the current ocaml package (you need to renable the
dh_emacsinstall in debian/rules).

I will upload a package with this fixed soon, ...

Friendly,

Sven Luther