Re: ocamlfind problem also on hppa

On Wed, Aug 22, 2001 at 08:53:26AM +0200, Sven wrote:
> Did you strip the binary ?
>
> This is the right symptom for it, it just let you with ocamlrun, bnut remove
> the bytecode.

you are right, I fixed the bug yesterday.
The problem was an uncoditional stripping of the ocamlfind executable,
now I strip the executable only if ocamlfind is a native code
executable.

BTW, yesterday I solved the problem after sending the notification of
packages rebuilt on this ML, so an errata: ocamlfind is not currently in
incoming, I remove it as soon as I solved the problem, today or tomorrow
I hope to upload in incoming an ocaml-findlib package that work also on
hppa and m68k architecture.

Cheers

--
Stefano "Zack" Zacchiroli <zack@cs.unibo.it> ICQ# 33538863