Re: next step...

Em Tue, 5 Aug 2003 17:20:45 -0700
"Benj. Mako Hill" <mako@debian.org> escreveu:

> I'll wait for Michelle to post more firm info announcing something to
> the list.

IMHO, we should talk about two kind of machines: moderns and
non-moderns. For each kind of machines, a list of packages - servers
and desktops.

Maybe we can work with 3 kinds of servers?

* E-mail and webserver (probably database too?)
* Files and print
* Proxy and firewall

For desktops, I guess that maybe we can co-work with Colin Walters, from Debian-Desktop[1] and avoid duplicate efforts:

1. http://www.debian.org/devel/debian-desktop/

So, at the next week we can schedule the IRC meeting to vote in this lists.

What do you think?

Michelle Ribeiro