Advocacy for Ulrike Uhlig

Hello,

I advocate Ulrike Uhlig to become Debian Developer, uploading.

The current status of Ulrike Uhlig is Debian Contributor.

Advocacy text:

I'm hereby sincerely advocating Ulrike Uhlig <u@451f.org>
(EDE3 F444 3F34 D261 9514 D790 B14B B0C3 8D86 1CF1) to become
Debian developers, uploading.

I have personally worked with Ulrike for more than ten years, on
and off, and quite intensively in the last two years: all in all,
for a sufficiently long time to get to know her a fair bit.

I do trust Ulrike to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted upload
to the archive right now. I'm super happy she is applying for NM
now. In my opinion, she's been technically ready for about a year
already, so: yeah!

Cheers,
--
intrigeri