Re: DM application of Tim Potter

Hi,

I would like to support Tim Potter's application to become Debian
Maintainer. I had the pleasure to work with him and review his package
ruby-elasticsearch and the numerous dependencies, as well as other
dependencies for logstash. See the various exchanges we had on the
Debian Ruby list in September/October 2014.

 https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2014/09/threads.html
 https://lists.debian.org/debian-ruby/2014/10/threads.html

Tim very quickly integrated the Ruby team's workflow, and some of the
general Debian practices. He is now able to prepare packages meeting the
quality standard of Debian. It should be added that Tim is also a
very nice person to work with, and I really enjoyed the interaction with
him. I am looking forward to working with him again in the Ruby team.

For those reasons, I would really like Tim to accepted as a Debian
Maintainer.

Best wishes,

Cédric