Re: Advocacy for Martijn Brummelen van

Hi All,
> On Wed, Oct 29, 2014 at 5:16 AM, Joost van Baal via nm
> <joostvb@debian.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I advocate Martijn Brummelen van to become Debian Maintainer, with guest
>> account.
>>
>> The current status of Martijn Brummelen van is Debian Maintainer.
>>
>> Advocacy text:
>>
>> I&#39;ve met Martijn a couple of times at Free Software events.  I am
>> pretty
>> sure he won&#39;t troll our lists or represent Debian in any bad way.  I
>> am looking forward to welcome him to our community.  (I haven&#39;t
>> taken the time to look at any of his code, so cannot plead about that.)
>
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2014/08/msg00052.html
This went a bit different than expected, let me try too explain it a bit.
I asked Joost to post something about me since he knows me for a while,
this wasn't ment to be a "advocacy" for Debian Maintainer which I am
already. This appears to be a human error/miscommunication. I had contact
with  Jan Dittberner (Frontdesk)and he already cancelled the Debian
Maintainer request. Hope this clears it up a bit.

Kind regards,
Martijn van Brummelen