Advocacy for Nicolas Dandrimont

Hello,

I advocate Nicolas Dandrimont to become uploading DD.
Advocacy text:

Hello,

I advocate Nicolas Dandrimont to become uploading DD.

I strongly support Nicolas' application. He has done great work within
Debian OCaml Maintainers team. I only reviewed his contributions in
OCaml team, and it was always of very good quality. Within the OCaml
team, he contributed packaging bits and (rc) bug fixes for the Ocsigen
stack. He also did QA work in other packages repositories of our team.

He communicates friendly and does a good job in analyzing problems (to
fix build failures or to answer users bug reports).

I also met him in real life in several occasions (Mini-Debconf, Fosdem,
...). I appreciated both his technical and social skills.

I know Nicolas can be trusted to have full, unsupervised, unrestricted
upload to the archive right now.

Mehdi Dogguy (via nm.debian.org)