AM report for Ivo De Decker

I recommend to accept Ivo De Decker as a Debian Developer.

1. Identification & Account Data
--------------------------------
   First name:      Ivo
   Middle name:     -
   Last name:       De Decker
   Key fingerprint: F07D9E73D66E69748C1626CD824294CD0217E8D8
   Account:         ivodd

2. Background
-------------
I installed my first Debian system more than 15 years ago now and I've been
running Debian based systems on all my machines for more than 10 years.
Professionally, I am a sysadmin at the IT department of Ghent University, where I help to manage an environment which is primarily based on Debian
servers.

I've been following the Debian project on and off for quite some time. After talking with Christian Perrier at the yearly SambaXP conference, I got more
interested in becoming involved myself.

As some packages I used privately might be useful to a larger audience, I started to maintain them in the official archive. I also started contributing to the Debian Samba packaging team. I've also tried to help fix some RC bugs.

--
Jonathan Wiltshire                                      jmw@debian.org
Debian Developer                         http://people.debian.org/~jmw

4096R: 0xD3524C51 / 0A55 B7C5 1223 3942 86EC  74C3 5394 479D D352 4C51