Applying for DD: question about 1024 and 4096-bit keys

Hello,

I would like to apply for DD, I am currently DM.  I've been using a
1k-bit key [1] until now, but I recently created the 4k-bit one [2] a
couple of months ago to prepare for the future. So the future has
arrived, and I already need the new key to apply for DD.

My questions are (please point to a recent thread or a document if available):

1) I guess that I should do everything related with the application
with the new 4k-bit key, right?

2) Should I do anything special to point out to people doing checks
that I was using the other key before, so for example they can easily
locate all of my package uploads?

[1] http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x2B807BFBFBE74E9A
[2] http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?op=vindex&search=0x7F7606A445DCA80E

Cheers and thanks in advance.