Re: Advocating Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com>

On Sun, May 29, 2011 at 04:33:57PM +0000, NM Front Desk wrote:
> Auth-Key: nmauth16fc8eded81d8db171477fbcecb6d776
> Applicant: Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer <perezmeyer@gmail.com>
>
> Why do you advocate this person? (please provide a 5-10 line summary).
>
> You are encouraged to take questions such as the following into account
> but you're not limited to answering these:
>  - How have they contributed to Debian already?
>  - What do they intend to do for Debian in the future?
>  - How do they interact with others, such as users and other developers?

Hi,

Lisandro is a long time Debian user [1], who got more involved in Debian
thanks to DebConf8 (August 2008) where he was part of the organization team.
After DebConf, he got more involved in the technical part of Debian,
becoming DM about 6 months ago [2].

All this time, it has been a pleasure to work with him. Recently, he started
to do QA work when he joined me in the kdelibs from KDE 3 removal and he
plans to keep doing QA job. He definitively needs to be a DD for that and
he is more than ready to become one.

I would like advocate him to become DD :)

Thanks,
Ana

[1] http://identi.ca/notice/74859996
"Mental note: my first successful installation of Debian was in December 2004"
[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-newmaint/2010/11/msg00011.html