Re: DM application for Benjamin Drung

Hi,

I support Benjamins intent to become a DM.

I worked with Benjamin on the GNOME-Colors
(arc-colors, gnome-colors, shiki-colors-murrine) and mozilla-pwdhash.

He (and Andrew, the co-maintainer) worked well together with upstream of
gnome colors, claryfuing copyright "issues", optimizing the build-system
and making Debian look better :)
The packages were clean and discussions about improvements were welcome
and lead to even more imprevements.

For mozilla-pwdhash I had the pleasure to sponsor only one upload, so I
cant tell as much here, but there were no problems and the package was
fine :)

Benjamin is communicative (both, IRC and mail) and always nice to talk
and discuss with. He is also active in #ubuntu-motu, helping users (and
me *g*) to work/develop with Ubuntu.

Regards
Evgeni Golov

--
Bruce Schneier can read and understand Perl programs.