Identification
--------------

pub  1024D/3CD95104 2001-07-27 Kenneth J. Pronovici <pronovic@ieee.org>
sig!        206C5AFD 2002-04-15   Chad C. Walstrom <chewie@debian.org>
sig!        AE4B5D92 2002-04-15   Scott M. Dier <sdier@cs.umn.edu>

Background
----------

Kenneth writes about himself:

> If you'd like a little more background about who I am... I'm 27, and I
> live just outside Minneapolis, Minnesota.  I have a B.S. in Electrical
> Engineering (double-major in Computer Science) from Marquette University
> in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.  I work for Northwest Airlines in their
> Middleware Services department.  Most of what I do for Northwest is C
> and shell programming, but I'll be moving toward a Java development
> support role as we roll out our J2EE infrastructure later this year.

Philosophy and procedures
-------------------------

Kenneth understands Debian's philosophy and agrees with it.

Tasks and skills
----------------

Kenneth has packaged babygimp, libnbio2-java, xmltv, and a small pile
of assorted perl modules. I've checked several of these, and they seem
fine.

Recommendation

I recommend that Kenneth be accepted as a Debian maintainer.

Debian login: pronovic
Forwarding email: pronovic@ieee.org

 : :' :  http://www.debian.org/ | Dept. of Computing,
 `. `'                          | Imperial College,
   `-             -><-          | London, UK