Re: ffmpeg | Disable pocketsphinx on few more architectures (!5)

In data domenica 23 agosto 2020 11:47:47 CEST, Jonas Smedegaard ha scritto:
> Jonas Smedegaard commented:
>
> Thanks for your proposed change.
>
> Please, however, instead contribute to the related Debian bugreport archived at https://bugs.debian.org/968555 and accessible by posting email to <mailto:968555@bugs.debian.org>.
>
> Sorry for the confusion and inconvenience: Even though this Gitlab service at salsa.debian.org offers an issue tracker, Debian uses a different email-based issue tracker.
>
> I will now close this issue _without_ solving it, and hope you will join the conversation at bug#968555

Err, sorry, but this is not true. There were other MRs in the past for
ffmpeg, and they were accepted/merged by other ffmpeg uploaders.
Also, I see you disabled MRs altogether, which makes even past MRs not
reacheable anymore, which is bad.

Please reconsider this, Jonas.

Thanks,
--