Re: Proposed multimedia team migration to salsa.d.o

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 8:53 AM James Cowgill <jcowgill@debian.org> wrote:

> listmasters mentioned multiple times that they don't want something on
> l.d.o to appear in the Maintainers field.

I don't think they said that. They said that they don't want lots of
mailing lists on lists.debian.org for purely for bugs/packaging things.
My interpretation of the original announcement is that
debian-multimedia@l.d.o qualifies because it is formally a list for all
multimedia discussion as opposed to just packaging.