Re: Rick Taube's Grace ?

On Wed, Nov 03, 2010 at 11:13:16PM -0400, vogelrl wrote:

> Ubuntu apparently has a package for Heinrich Taube's Grace program.
>
> Is there any reason why it couldn't also be in Debian ?

In most cases the reason is that simply somebody has to do the packaging
work.  In the Blends effort we try to gather hints like this as so
called "prospective packages" in the relevant section.  If you are
interested in this program please be so kind and prepare a paragraph
mentioning the fields:

Packagename:
Homepage:
License:
Link-to-Ubuntu-package:
 long description

You might also like to file an RFP/ITP bug against the virtual wnpp
package.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--