Qtractor

Hi :)

I've got Qtractor by the Ubuntu Hardy Debian Multimedia Team Package installed and if I try to run it, I get 'qtractor: error while loading shared libraries: librubberband.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory'.

The version of Qtractor is 0.4.0+debian-1~hardy1, the distro is 64 Studio 3.0-beta3 amd_64, based on Hardy.

I can't see which version of librubberband.so is needed. The installed version is 1.2-1 from http://activecom.free.fr/linux/rubberband_1.2-1_amd64.deb.

The lib is in /usr/local/lib, I added links to /lib, /usr/lib32 and /usr/lib.

Before I go on, without any knowledge, I guess it's better to ask

- which version of librubberband.so does Qtractor need?
- to which path must librubberband.so be installed?

Best,
Ralf