Re: [off-topic, kind of] How To report bugs regarding Ingo's rt patches?

Hi,

> Sorry guys, does someone know how to report bugs regarding Ingo's
> patches? I'm having problems since 2.6.14 on my amd64+LVM+xfs, it
> panics, sends lots of debug output to the console and reboots. Unpatched
> kernel works fine, It seems to do that when it's either loading device
> mapper or mounting the filesystem, I am not sure, it happens too fast.

I usually see a long thread of bugreports following Ingo's
announcement to LKML. How about trying his latest patch and replying
to his post? Sending a message dump (via serial port?) with .config
might ring somebody's bell.

regards,
	junichi
--