[off-topic, kind of] How To report bugs regarding Ingo's rt patches?

Sorry guys, does someone know how to report bugs regarding Ingo's
patches? I'm having problems since 2.6.14 on my amd64+LVM+xfs, it
panics, sends lots of debug output to the console and reboots. Unpatched
kernel works fine, It seems to do that when it's either loading device
mapper or mounting the filesystem, I am not sure, it happens too fast.

I'm not into debugging kernel stuff. If someone has a clue of what
exactly one should do in order to extract useful information from
the boot process (when it doesn't even come to the point where
the filesystems are mounted) and how to make this information
get to Ingo, please let me know.

Regards,

Eduardo