Re: Mobian Update/Upgrade Troubles

Hi He][Kaim,

Op 30-07-2022 om 12:28 schreef He][Kaim:
Hey there.
Try to check that thread on the forum:
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=14506

and it might help to use official support channels from here:
https://wiki.mobian.org/
See this bug:
https://gitlab.com/mobian1/issues/-/issues/101#note_415384902
And you will see:
Closing as we've apparently settled on using https://lists.debian.org/debian-mobile/

I think it would be really good to have a serious discussion place. And in my opinion something like XMPP or IRC or Matrix is "pub talk", because you even don't have a title, and threading is also not possible. If you look after a day there are so many other messages that it is not possible to find which ones are about your question.

So I really hope this group is more used for Mobian questions!

With regards,
Paul

https://vandervlis.nl/