Debian mobile BoF at DebConf17

Hi,

I'll try to organise a BoF about Debian (on) mobile at DebConf.

Depending on participants interest, I would like to go through
all aspects:

 - Which hardware is available and runs (more or less) with
   (more or less) free drivers? Phones, tablets, handhelds?

 - How can Debian be installed on such devices, esp. by people
   not used to patch their uboot?

 - Which DE in Debian is most useful on a mobile? I.e. Must not
   be too resource hungry and should be touch-friendly.

 - Are useful applications missing from Debian? Which programs
   work well on small screens? Can we compete with F-Droid?

What else? If we start to discuss things here on the mailing
list, the better we are prepared in Canada :~)

Cheers

PS: If the goddesses are merciful, I might be able to borrow one
or more Pyra prototypes and bring them to Montréal. Pray!

PS': Everybody is also invited to discuss in the MUC
xmpp:debian-mobile@conference.conversations.im