Re: texlive-bin: test builds on your architectures

On 9/22/23 23:51, Preuße, Hilmar wrote:

Hi all,

the CPU support of luajit has extended in the last years (see [1]), hence I'd like to know if the package texlive-binaries-sse2 can be built on arm64, mips64el and riscv64. Unfortunately I don't have all CPU's available to test a build. Would you be so kind to do the task for me?

I could test on mips64 and it does not work. At least not for the luajit version, which is part of current TeX Live.

Hilmar

[1] https://luajit.org/status.html
--
Testmail