Lemote Fuloong 2F

I am the (proud?) owner of a Lemote Fuloong 2F¹² that has been sitting
in a desk drawer for a few years now which I want to get back up and
running. Before I put it away I had installed Debian 8 (I'm pretty sure)
and used snapshot.debian.org to get a usable apt repository. At some
point the baseline in Debian moved past what this machine can support,
and I'm having a hard time finding information about what flags to pass
to various programs to build software which will run on this device.

¹ https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lemote#Fuloong_2F
² https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loongson#Loongson_microprocessor_specifications

--
Efraim Flashner   <efraim@flashner.co.il>   רנשלפ םירפא