Re: kernel compile on cobalt raq2

Update to 2.4.31 kernel patches.  I went through and applied the newer
patch from the colo site, which I hadn't done originally, and made a
patchfile that works with the 2.4.31 source from kernel.org.  If
someone needs it or would like to try it out and let me know if it
works properly, it's available here:

http://www.twistedslinky.org/~link/patch-2.4.31-cobalt

It works on my system, but that's the same system it was made on, so
no telling....

-Ryan
--
I have often wondered if the majority of mankind ever pause to reflect
upon the occasionally titanic significance of dreams, and of the