97 packages Building by rmurray-repeat

Hello mipsel buildd people,

Who tells me more about what the computer rmurray-repeat is doing?

From http://buildd.debian.org/stats I fetched building for mipsel.
A word count on "Building by rmurray-repeat" retrieves 97 packages.

Is that buildd system really busy with building all those packages?
Or those it included the scheduled packages?

Main reason for this question is that I'm worried
about the conglomerate package.
( yes, an other weenie about _his_ package )

The first build attempt took eight days ( 20/2 - 28/2 )

The second build attempt does take meanwhile twelve days

What is up?

Cheers
Geert Stappers