Re: A few Decstation questions.

On Tue, Apr 08, 2003 at 08:14:50PM +0200, Martin Schulze wrote:
> Ha!  A third one...  *g*

Yep.  I don't have a monitor for the other card I have, which is a
PMAGB-B color card.  That and the PMAD-AA network card which I will want
to make work at some point to make the machine into a firewall. :)  I
wonder if a /133 with 128MB or a /240 with 112MB is a better choice of
machine for running X, and the other for a firewall.

> Hmm, maybe I should add a link?  Will be online by tomorrow morning.

Sounds great.

> We have two, Thimo owns one as well.
>
> I have to admit that I basically run out of time after the framebuffer
> folks ignored me and then refused to include the additions we need.
> I'm awfully sorry but I have other things to do as well than fighting
> against windmills.

Yeah you seem to be involved in a scary amount of programs. :)

> I sent the patch to a web archive so anybody can grab it from there:
> http://www.infodrom.org/Mail-Archive/misc/2002/0005.html
>
> If you encounter problems, please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Should this apply agains 2.4.19?

Hmm, speaking of 2.4.19, I tried to apply kernel-patch-2.4.19-mips
agains plain 2.4.19 source, and it claims everything is either already
applied, or that it is a reversed patch.  Maybe I applied it implicitly
somehow.  I am still working on that part.

Len Sorensen