Re: Problem installing woody on an Indigo2

On 07 Nov 2001, 17:01:12, Mat Withers wrote:

> I'm attempting to install debian woody on a SGI Indigo 2 and am running up against a problem half way through the install. I'm using a serial console (which works fine) and booting kernel-image-2.4.3-ip22-r4k via bootp/tftp.

BTW, has there been any recent development for framebuffer/X support
on the Indigo2?  I remember when I tried to install mine maybe about a
year ago (teal R5K-150 XZ), serial console was the only display
option available at the time.

--
Ryan Underwood, <nemesis@icequake.net>, jabber=runderwo@jabber.org

|=  icequake networks, ltd.  =|=  university of missouri rolla  =|
|=   system administration   =|=       computer science         =|

          /* icq=10317253, msn=dbz50@hotmail.com
             aim=psxhax0r, yahoo=runderwo_99  */