Re: Package remains in status "Uploaded"

Preuße, Hilmar:
Hi all,

the package texinfo has been built successfully for architecture loong64 and is in status "Uploaded" for about a month now. I'm pretty sure there are a lot of packages in status "BD-Uninstallable" b/c it does not get installed.

What can be done here?

Hilmar

This usually happens when the upload "fails" for some reason (such as expired buildd key, package gets rejected, etc.).

Usually, it can get "unstuck" via a give-back, which is a full rebuild if the problem is a "one-off" issue (I believe DDs can request those directly in the buildd web-interface these days). Otherwise, a buildd admin has to check what fails.

In your case, I would start with a give back and then if this attempt fails, contact the buildd admins.

Best regards,
Niels