Re: Flex help needed for eegdev (Was: Re: eegdev: FTBFS: ../../lib/stdio.h:64:3: error: #error "Please include config.h first.")

Niels Thykier:
[...]

Hi,

[...]
I believe that this is stdio.h is generated by the embedded gnulib copy and that is as far as I am willing to debug that rabbit hole. Based on the error, I assume gnulib's generated stdio.h requires the project specific "config.h" to be loaded first.
[...]

Best regards,
Niels

Correction; the gnulib was probably not an "embedded copy". The file still seems to be generated via gnulib, so the rest of my argument would remain the same.