Re: Not install files in Debian package

On 06.05.2023 00:25, Dominik George wrote:

Hi,

Now I need to move some files to another package. Is there an easy
method the exclude some files from this package or do I have to compile
a positive list (which might vary between versions)?

In debian/rules:

Well, errrm. I should have looked into my rules file before. Now I use
the dirty solution to remove there files before the packages are built:

rm -f debian/texlive-binaries/usr/bin/*luajit*
rm -f debian/texlive-binaries/usr/share/man/man*/*luajit*

Thanks for help anyway!

Hilmar
--
sigfault