Re: Help needed for watch file after bitbucket changed download page

Hi Juri,

Am Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 12:38:03PM +0200 schrieb Juri Grabowski:
> maybe it can be helpfull for you. So you can get commit hash of your tag
> with bitbucket api:
> curl -s -L https://api.bitbucket.org/2.0/repositories/berkeleylab/metabat/refs/tags/v2.15 |jq -C -r .target.hash

I confirm this returns the commit hash - but I have no idea how you want
to use this information inside d/watch.

> Other way is to use more generic git mode:
>
> cat <<'EOF'>debian/watch
> version=4
>
> opts="mode=git,pgpmode=gittag,dversionmangle=auto" \
> https://bitbucket.org/berkeleylab/metabat.git refs/tags/v([\d\.\d]+)
> EOF

I confirm this works.  However, uscan does not do the usual link to
orig.tar.gz.  Any idea why this is the case?

Kind regards

     Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de