Package does not show up and no REJECT e-mail

Dear Mentors,

My apologies for making another "my package won't show up" thread, but that is
my problem and I can't figure it out. My package "swiftlang" takes about 3 hours
to build and uses about 23GiB of disk space, so that may play a role.

My first upload on Tuesday afternoon resulted in a REJECT e-mail due to an error
in the d/copyright file. I fixed that and uploaded again on Tuesday evening. We
are now about 72 hours later and no acknowledgment has been received. I tried
again 14 hours ago and it has been the same, no REJECT or ACCEPT e-mail and it
doesn't show up in the list of mentor packages. Yesterday I had two ACCEPTed
uploads for a different package so I am fairly certain I've got everything set
up correctly on my end. Can someone try to find out why it is not completing?

Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2-1.dsc to mentors.debian.net for mentors.
Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2.orig.tar.gz to mentors.debian.net for mentors.
Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2-1.debian.tar.xz to mentors.debian.net for
mentors.
Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2-1_amd64.buildinfo to mentors.debian.net for
mentors.
Successfully uploaded swiftlang-dbgsym_5.6.2-1_amd64.deb to mentors.debian.net
for mentors.
Successfully uploaded swiftlang_5.6.2-1_amd64.deb to mentors.debian.net for
mentors.
Successfully uploaded swift_5.6.2-1_amd64.changes to mentors.debian.net for
mentors.

Thanks
-Steve