Re: Preventing a broken release arch from blocking testing migration

Hi Andrey,

On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 05:51:36PM +0500, Andrey Rahmatullin wrote:
> On Fri, Jun 17, 2022 at 02:01:42PM +0200, Daniel Gröber wrote:
> > my package yosys has a test failure on mips64el that I can't figure out and
> > consequently got removed from testing. I'm wondering how to deal with this?
> >
> > From reading the policy it seems I can use the Architecture field to list
> > all arches except mips64el. Is that the right thing to do here?
> Well, ideally you should fix the test or the software. If that's
> impossible then yeah.

Ideally yes, but I just don't see anyone wanting to build/test FPGA
bitstreams on a wee little embedded mips router thingies ;) so it's just
not worth spending time on IMO.

> > I also wonder if there is a way to specify "everything except mips64el"
> > instead of listing all arches explicitly?
> Unfortunately no.

Alright as long as I'm not missing something obvious :)

Thanks,
--Daniel