Re: WNPP Update Package source source of gjiten

Hello Andrey:

Thank you for your reply!

As the package is already in Debian, you need to contact its current
maintainer(s) (though I see you already filed #982343).

I contacted the current maintainers. They are too busy to do any work in this regard.
So I guess whatever is in place must be replaced.

-- Chris