Re: location of arch-dependent python module

> I can of course use a Debian-specific toolset to do the installation,
> but that doesn't really solve my problem

To clarify that: no, I am not attempting to replace the Debian toolset
for a package meant for the Debian repos; someone is taking care of the
Debian package of my software for the official repo, which does not use
CPack but instead uses the Debian tools
(https://mentors.debian.net/package/cadabra2/). My question was meant
to be more general as "where should linux/macos systems store their
python modules if these are arch-specific". I couldn't think of any
better place to ask.

Thanks,
Kasper