Re: How to delete my package from ftp.upload.debian.org

On Sat, Jan 4, 2020 at 5:10 PM Tong Sun wrote:

> How to delete my package from ftp.upload.debian.org?

Usually that means using dcut (from devscripts), but in this case the
package is no longer in the upload queue so you cannot remove it from
there.

> --------
> Package has already been uploaded to ftp-master on ftp.upload.debian.org
> Nothing more to do for dbab_1.3.3-1_source.changes
> --------

This error message is solely based on the files on your local system,
if you want to reupload the same .changes filename, you will need to
delete the corresponding .upload file.

Please also file a bug/patch against the upload tool that you are
using, it should have a better error message for this situation or
have a confirmation prompt or something.

--
bye,
pabs

https://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise