Re: RFC: aiomysql/0.0.20-1

Hi Adam, all,

On 19-07-04 22:02:27, Adam Cecile wrote:
> I'm willing to get back involved in Debian and I'd like some comments
> about the Python package I just made, just to be sure I'm doing things
> ok.

Welcome back, and thanks for your work.

I'm not able to look at the package, just a general note: I would advise
to reflect that you're working on the package in the metadata of
#860006, that is, change the subject back to ITP. This way, you'll also
get automatically recorded as owner. Both information make it
transparent that there is someone working on the bug, possibly
preventing duplicate work.

Good luck,
cheers,
Georg