RFS: dokuwiki (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.0.20091225c-2
of my package "dokuwiki". With the Debien Developper in charge of this
package, Mohammed Adnène Trojette (adn)'s agreement, I am starting to
maintain this package, but he has no time to read my changes and sponsor
me.

The changes I made consist in an update to a new upstream version,
several packaging-related bug fixes, some package cleaning and update to
new standards like DEP-3 patch headers.

It builds these binary packages:
dokuwiki   - standards compliant simple to use wiki

  main contrib non-free
- dget
  http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/d/dokuwiki/dokuwiki_0.0.20091225c-2.dsc

The package development history can be found on my Git repository:
<git://vanvogt.ortolo.eu/pkg-dokuwiki.git>.

I would be glad if someone uploaded this package for me, or corrected my
possible mistakes.

Kind regards,

--
  __o