RFS: vera (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.19-1
of my package "vera".

It builds these binary packages:
dict-vera  - Dictionary of computer related acronyms -- dict format
vera       - Dictionary of computer related acronyms -- info format

The detailed descriptions are as follows:

,----[ dict-vera ]

`----

,----[ vera ]
|  The free edition of V.E.R.A. - Virtual Entity of Relevant Acronyms - is
|  a comprehensive dictionary of computer related acronyms with more than
|  11000 entries.  This package contains the dictionary formatted as a
|  single info file.
|
|  Note that this version is usually older than the one that is run on the
|  V.E.R.A. homepage.
`----

There is one major change in the packaging, I have switched to using
quilt as a patch system.  This has been slightly complicated by the fact
that I have to patch a file that upstream ships with CRLF endings in
this release and that has to be converted to Unix LF.  I had to put some
extra targets into debian/rules to avoid failure of the patch/unpatch
targets in some cases.  Anyway, lintian does not seem to recognize that
quilt and tofrodos are actually needed for the clean target, but I have
not added an override for that (it only warns with the -i switch).

In any case, the debdiff to the previous version is probably too large
to be useful, so I omitted it.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/v/vera/vera_1.19-1.dsc

Regards,
        Sven