Re: Need advice about my first package

Hello Laurent,

On Sat, Sep 20, 2008 at 17:36, Laurent Guignard <lguignard2000@yahoo.fr> wrote:
> Is it possible to have an advice about my first package without submit a
> RFS ?

you can "submit" a RFC (request for comments).

> Yes i would like to have an advice about my job and correct all what is
> wrong. I think that the RFS procedure is too strict or "legal" for me
> (at this moment according to my knowledge about Debian) and i would like
> to have a mam to man discuss about... Is it possible ?

Well, there's nothing "legal" about RFS, only that it's usually done
once you feel your package is ready for upload, and it doesn't apply
here (it seems).

Of course, if you have inserted a url to .dsc, you would have received
a first check already :)

As a general rule, don't ask to ask, just ask :) For a "faster" (not
always) reply, you can join #debian-mentors IRC channel on OFTC
network.

Kindly,
Sandro