Re: RFS: salasaga (updated package)

Fri, 19 Sep 2008, Bernhard R. Link writes:

Your build system will run autogen and configure multiple times.
Please make build depend on the appropiate patch-stamp file instead of
patch directly and do not make it phony (usual way it to make it a
build-stamp target, create build-stamp file at the end and make build
simply depend on build-stamp).

Done.

I've currently no sid system with enough build-depends available to
test, but your clean target really looks like not cleaning enough.
Please try to run dpkg-buildpackage -S after a dpkg-buildpackage and
look at the .diff.gz, I'd be suprised if there weren't a myriad of
additional files in there (at least I see nothing removing Makefile
or Makefile.in and stuff like that).

It should be OK now. I have replaced Makefile.config with Makefile in the
clean target.

Your debian/copyright states it is LGPLv3 but does not point to the
copy of the license in /usr/share/common-licenses/LGPL-3.

It's fixed now.

You do not list the copyright holders of intl/ (17692 lines in .c files
is not little), ide/font_outline/ArevCopyright.txt lists a copyright
holder not found in there, and perhaps other files, too...

I have added ~50 lines to the debian/copyright file, most of them are
Copyright (C) 1984 ... 2007, Free Software Foundation, Inc.

Also having the package under LGPL 3 and the debianisation under GPL 2
looks strange to problematic to me...

Hmm, I didn't know that. Anyway, it's now under LGPL-3 as well.

Thanks for having a look at it.

Best regards,
Iulian