Re: RFS: libhugetlbfs

On Jan 14, 2008 5:27 AM, Mel Gorman <mel@csn.ul.ie> wrote:

> I am looking for a sponsor/reviewer for my package "libhugetlbfs".

Since this is a new library package, it would be good if you used the
new symbols stuff:

http://wiki.debian.org/Projects/ImprovedDpkgShlibdeps
http://wiki.debian.org/UsingSymbolsFiles
http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2008/01/msg00188.html

BTW, debian/substvars should be removed on in the debian/rules clean target.

debian/preinst, debian/prerm, debian/postinst look like they don't do
anything that isn't done by debhelper and should be removed.

debian/libhugetlbfs.7 needs a couple of tweeks.

strace.out should definately not be in the package.

version.h looks like either belongs upstream or should be removed on clean.

IIRC Debian's amd64 port uses /usr/lib rather than /usr/lib64, so I'm
not sure why libhugetlbfs_write_dirs_installs is there.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise