Re: debian files in sourceforge cvs

On 27/06/07, Pádraig Brady <P@draigbrady.com> wrote:

. I include /debian in my snapshot tarballs to allow
  others to build debian packages easily

This is one of the main reasons why I want to include debian/ from upstream.

. allowing new Debian revisions without bumping the version for the
  non-Debian source"

This can always be done in SVN/CVS, and the Debian package version can be increased like +r620.

Other than that, seems a simple and nice way of providing debian/ from upstream.

--
Atomo64 - Raphael

Please avoid sending me Word, PowerPoint or Excel attachments.