Re: We need an off-topic list (was Re: REALLY OT: News Flash)

On 2/26/07, Tyler MacDonald <tyler@yi.org> wrote:
  However, this proves the value of having a designated OT list signficantly
guys: Here is someone subscribed to the very mailing list that supposed to
help him learn more about debian, who is currently powerless to avoid the OT
spam that's coming along with it (and currently increasing in velocity)!
<snip>

It's sorta ironic - I don't know how the heck this got onto
debian-mentors, where this discussion about offtopicness is in itself
off-topic.

Maybe debian-project is better suited for this discussion.

--
Andrew Donnellan
ajdlinuxATgmailDOTcom (primary)    ajdlinuxATexemailDOTcomDOTau (secure)