Re: RFS: audacious -- Small and fast audio player which supports lots of formats

Le mardi 10 octobre 2006 01:17, Daniel Baumann a écrit :
> Adam Cécile (Le_Vert) wrote:
> > Happy birthday to her :)
>
> I'll tell her :)
>
> > I fixed the clean rule but I don't understand this issue. When I built my
> > package, these Makefile were cleaned but they're not in a pbuilder.
> > Weird, but fixed btw.
>
> fine.
>
> > Re-uploaded to mentors ;-)
>
> uploaded to debian.
>
> > Thanks in advance for uploading.
>
> welcome.
>
> > Could you upload next versions of this package?
>
> of course, yes.
>
> it's very rudimentary, but please read
> http://people.debian.org/~daniel/documents/sponsoring.html

Thanks :-) I know all of this, it's not my first package in the archive,
see: http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=gandalf@le-vert.net

I just didn't know that micro packaging increase britney usage :/

Would you upload another package for me ? I have several ready that haven't
found any sponsor yet...
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=libinklevel
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=ink
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=createrepo
http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=hellanzb

I'm working on ntfs-3g package too, an ntfs rw (w acls support) for fuse. It's
nearly ready...