Re: RFS: Misterhouse

In an effort to see how many times I can reply to myself in this thread, I
wanted to ping the list about this RFS.  Is anyone beside Martin
interested in sponsoring Misterhouse?  If not, I will not bug this list
about it again.

I have released a 3rd revision of the package that hopefully addresses the
worst of the FHS compliance issues.  There are still some small lintian
warnings, but the changes needed to fix them are intrusive and I'd rather
do it via upstream.  MH is a bit of a mess in this regard.

The latest packages are avilable here:

http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/misterhouse.html

or via:

deb http://www.knizefamily.net/russ/software/debian/ ./